The application for the report – oral or poster – are the theses of the report, submitted on time by registered participants.
Thus, in order to apply for a report, you must register, pay the registration fee and send abstracts by e-mail.
Invited speakers are exempted from the registration fee, however, the organizers ask all invited speakers to register on the site and submit abstracts in a timely manner.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ELECTIONS BY E-MAIL.
Each file sent by email should include:
- title of abstracts, initials and surnames of authors, names of institutions in Russian;
- title of abstracts, initials and surnames of authors, names of institutions in English;
- last name, first name, patronymic of the author representing the work; his contact postal address, email address, telephone, fax;
- form of participation (oral report / poster presentation);
- scientific topics in accordance with the scientific program;
- information on payment of publishing expenses (date, method and amount of payment, name of the payer or name of the payer organization)
The name of the file is given by the name of the first author and the number of abstracts (if the author submits more than one work), for example: Ivanov1.doc; Ivanov 2.doc.
When submitting abstracts by e-mail, acknowledgment of receipt of abstracts is sent to the authors at the specified email address within 15 days.
If you have not received such confirmation by e-mail, then check the spam folder or contact the organizing committee for confirmation at email@example.com
Works executed without observing these rules, submitted without indicating the name of the forum, postal address, form of participation in the symposium, as well as abstracts received after September 30, 2020, will not be accepted.
Articles based on plenary reports should be formatted in the form of reviews (up to 15 pages in A4 format, font size 12, spacing 1.5, which corresponds to 5-7 pages of the journal).
Oral reports should be presented in the form of short messages that should contain previously unpublished data (up to 5 pages, font size 12, spacing 1.5), which corresponds to ~ 2 journal pages.
Posters are not supposed to be published.
To publish the materials of the symposium, a number in the journal Chemistry of Natural Compounds of the English version of Springer will be allocated.
For published articles will be paid royalties.
POSTER REPORTING RULES
The maximum size of the stands is 90 × 120 cm. After the end of the session, the stands must be removed to make room for the next session.